The Technical and Policy Discussion on Improving the Prevention and Control of H5N1 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) in Highly-Affected and Neighbouring Countries.
Date: April 23-25, 2012
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Venue: New World Saigon Hotel, 76 Le Lai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- among H5N1 HPAI-affected countries, share best practices and lessons learned from preventing and controlling H5N1 HPAI infections in poultry and humans as well as monitoring H5N1 HPAI viral evolution.
- with H5N1 HPAI-affected countries, discuss specific unresolved issues related to preventing and controlling H5N1 HPAI infections in poultry and humans and monitoring H5N1 HPAI viral evolution and identify steps for addressing these issues.
For more information, download below information:
Institutional Invitation (Download)
Personal Invitation (Download)
Dialogue Concept Paper (Download)
Registration Form (Download)
- 23/05/2014 15:29 - Vietnam EPT Newsletter covering the period from October through December 2013
- 01/02/2013 00:00 - FAO urges stronger measures on global health threats
- 08/10/2012 16:29 - H5N1 Fact Sheet - Vietnam
- 16/11/2011 09:48 - Indonesia: MoH confirms 180th H5N1 case
- 19/10/2011 09:34 - H5N1 suspected in death of Indonesian mother
- 07/10/2011 00:00 - Joint programme on API makes substantial contribution to controlling avian influenza in Viet Nam (Press Release)
- 29/11/2010 14:52 - Avian influenza recurred in central provinces
- 29/11/2010 14:50 - New avian influenza outbreak in Nam Dinh